New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

something different

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com or let me know on skype if you have me there)


Okey so I watched AVGN(angry video game nerd)s review on who frames roger rabbit and I gotta say that Jessica Rabbit is prob the sexiest animated toon character ever drawn and I can't really compare her to other anime girls either even if some of them have boobs the size of new york but just her mystic and the way she acts makes her even more sexy . and this character is much older then the anime we see today so as a kid this person was like a wet dream ;) why do I even talk about this then it has nothing to do with the normal stuff ? well I just wanted to share my thoughts of the character and what I think about her and then you compare of other sexy characters
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment