New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

naruto+minato =Maruto ?

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com or let me know on skype if you have me there also all the pictures I post can you get in every color even if I haven't posted them )

well I found a picture of Naruto that I liked and since Minato is one of my favo chars from all times I figured ..hey why not make them into one. and yes I know that ppl have done that before and for good reasons as well ;) but I tried and the results was okey I think. also made my very own rasengan with the wrong glow color but hey can't always be pro ..only chuck can ;)
I didn't spend much time with the background cuz I was tired after hours of work with naruto and the rasengan so pay attention to them and not the background :)

No comments:

Post a Comment