New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Saturday, June 23, 2012

nurarihyon no mago time !

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com or let me know on skype if you have me there also all the pictures I post can you get in every color even if I haven't posted them ) _________________________________________________________________

since I love nurarihyon and think he is one of the coolest characters ever created my man, I tried to make pictures of him before but the result was well lets face it bad , tried harder this time and spent a lot of time erasing end fixing for 3 pictures that I think looks okey :) if you have not seen nurarihyon no mago go check it out , I recommend animeready.com :)

 God I would love him in Naruto ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment