New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Zelda 16 bit + bonus picture ;)

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com , If you follow us on facebook it will be easier to see updates since they get autoposted there . Don't forget to hit the G+1 button above ;)support Dievil Production by sharing us around ;) _________________________________________________________________
Okey so Zelda ..(technically Link but hey ) hope ya like it I had a hard time choosing a theme song for the picture but well ye wind waker...
(bit proud over the final result of the Zelda picture tihi)

 Simple bonus picture that I made for my guilds website but liked it so much because of it's simplicity that I decided to share it here :)

1 comment:

  1. Link is standing on a human transmutation circle from Fullmetal Alchemist. =)

    ReplyDelete