New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Sunday, January 29, 2012

3 remade pictures

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com or let me know on skype if you have me there)

Okey so this 3 pictures are "objects" that I've used before but a very long time ago , I was never happy with the result on them so I remade them into something much better hope you like them , gonna be my old and the new one ^^

First of we have the Gaara picture I made a long time ago
First one:
Okey so the Reason why I'm not happy about this picture is simple , it doesn't match at all . let me explain , the colors etc are okey I guess but together it looks like crap , yellow and green = no no and the background is a red tornado .. also doesn't match . I remember doing this picture a long time ago and I wanted to experiment with colors but jesus .. so here is the remake I did today , 2 colors only tho but have the file saved so can make more ofc
Remake:

Okey so next up we have the werewolf thingy I found ages ago but not sure if I ever used , think he was originally for a signature I was planning but never came threw
Original:
 The picture looks awesome so not sure why I never used it lmao but finally I did , and here is the result
what can I say brute force
and last we got the picture I always wanted to make something nice of but wow look at this ...
You can prob guess why I don't like this .. a simple answer is ..all I did was cutting it out and add another background .. this was early in my photoshop hobby but my god , the girls are sexy and they have so much spirit but I totally screwed up ..so I did another one and I think it's way better at least ^^
and yes I know the bars are a bit fucked up x) but this are just examples ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment