New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

my first pic in photoshop..

as you can see it's not very impressive ..tbh it sucks monkey balls but! was my first picture and I used one tool ! ;p the cutting rope mohahaha ..either way I did improve after a while like this one
Still it's not really impressive but at least the cutting is better in this one as well as the colors but ..nooby picture NEXT!
here is a picture where I played with colors as you can see and also fixed some swords cuz who doesn't want swords ;) my theme was too make them look more evil and I think I succeeded ..Next
 This is pretty much where I started using brushes much much more and this picture was meant as a joke but still like it xD you can see my old zeffirot production logo there as well. next
and this is pretty much where I am today well , I do reflections now as well but ye, I like this picture cuz I managed to fix the scythe since it was taken from a skeleton holding it and was broken in the half . can you see it ;)? one more picture just for the pure fun of it hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment