New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Friday, July 13, 2012

Bleach time !

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com , If you follow us on facebook it will be easier to see updates since they get autoposted there . Don't forget to hit the G+1 button above ;)support Dievil Production by sharing us around ;) _________________________________________________________________'

Okey so I've made both a remake and some new stuff with Bleach , everybody had the rain theme but I didn't add any splash effects on them since it didn't look that well , anyways hope you like them ;)
 This is the remake I was talking about , used this one a long time ago then I made my 3 favo things that you can find in the album if you really want , I'm way happier with these one tho since I love to make crush the screen effects and this one really worked kinda :)
 This is if you haven't seen Bleach ..ichigo's last Form, I loved him then he was in this form since you could feel the power from his emo style attitude , he crushed mountains by blocking attacks which is insane even for anime characters so I don't know why I didn't use this earlier. Overall it's nothing special it's simple and enjoyable as a background ;)
And ofc .. Renjii the favo char from Bleach who always made me smile , As you can see I was quite lazy with this picture since I really couldn't get any good ideas for it:(

No comments:

Post a Comment