New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sonic tribute as well as a bonus :)

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com , If you follow us on facebook it will be easier to see updates since they get autoposted there . Don't forget to hit the G+1 button above ;)support Dievil Production by sharing us around ;) _________________________________________________________________

Okey so I grew up with both the old awesome sonic series (not adventures of sonic the hedgehog ) sonic sat AM I think it was called and in the later years sonic X which I have a better memory of so I focused on that one , I've always been a huge fan of knuckles and tails since both of them was badass in there own little way , tails could fly and knuckels had the attitude . Shadow sonic and the rest of the sonic characters are cool as well but I don't know that much about them which is sad , guess I should re watch it again ;) anyways I made 5 sonic pictures with one for each char and one big group picture , I slacked on knuckels but tried my best on the other ones to make them look simple and elegant which I think some pictures should be , the bonus pictures was a char that I think is called Chibi Zero but not sure so please confirm me if i\m wrong






No comments:

Post a Comment