New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My very own Ferrari ;)

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com , If you follow us on facebook it will be easier to see updates since they get autoposted there . Don't forget to hit the G+1 button above ;)support Dievil Production by sharing us around ;) _________________________________________________________________

Okey so since I never tried photoshoping with cars before I figured that I would try one, the choice was easy  
with the shiny Ferrari Dino picture I found ;)
tried to add a reflection under it but really hard since the angle doesn't work at all but hey that would make it to great ..might get one of those beasts one day haha

No comments:

Post a Comment