New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fantasy time my friends

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com , If you follow us on facebook it will be easier to see updates since they get autoposted there . Don't forget to hit the G+1 button above ;)support Dievil Production by sharing us around ;) _________________________________________________________________

Okey so 2 new pictures , the dragon one was something I've been planning on for a long time but never found time and ideas for , can't say I did here but it's something I guess ;) but I'm pretty happy with the other one since I love pictures with a lot of a colors and I think real live pictures on the nature are awesome so with a bit of ifrit love it looks like this ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment