New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

New design and logo ! Again T_T

(Remember that if you want a picture with your text or picture just email me on Jonasdanneeriksson@gmail.com , If you follow us on facebook it will be easier to see updates since they get autoposted there . Don't forget to hit the G+1 button above ;)support Dievil Production by sharing us around ;) _________________________________________________________________

As you can see I once again changed the design on the website since I got so inspired by my own work at my guilds website , so 4 hours and 38 layers later I got the result that you can see now and this tops my list of annoying work I've done, also made another version of it that didn't make it but I guess I could show it to you guys just for fun :)
hope you like the new look and since it's friday tomorrow and I'm broke I will prob be home playing games and be forever alone so in that case I could make some pictures :) tune in tomorrow and see if ya lazy ass picture delivery guy did something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment