New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Sunday, December 25, 2011

About Dievil production


Okey so Dievil Production is about one year old and its original name was Zeffirot production but I changed it after a while since even a logo needs to be changed after a while, the name Dievil is a mix between death and devil and was also one of my many names in s4 league. I have edited around 250 pictures since I first started about a year ago and  I learn more and more about new styles everyday. 
I use photoshop 7.0 and adobe after effects then it comes to videos.
I mostly make pictures for myself and friends but I like to share my work to every person I can.
I work with anime pictures since I'm a huge fan of anime and Japan cuz of the culture language and lifestyle they have.
I still do different kinds of pictures but I always think true strong colors comes from painted things while real pictures lacks a lot of colors.
I have changed my logo a few times but in the latest of my works and also the logo in the top is the current one while my intro video shows a round logo and some pictures shows a different one. 
Feel free to ask me if you want a picture changed in the style I use. it's free ofc and I don't take credit for the original picture either I'm just happy that I have pictures to work with ;)

that's about it for Dievil info 

No comments:

Post a Comment