New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Sunday, December 25, 2011



So this is the 2 main styles I use for my pictures . Reflection and objects
As you can see they both have stars and glows but I use that for every picture so since I think it makes the basics and also tells about the object in a weird way .
example is that if you use black eyes with a red iris they look angry while white and blue makes them look happy.
My basic structure in a picture is prob glow , text , object, stars/other and reflection and that usually works for me but if I have to advance even further it can be stuff like color changes adding new objects into the picture and make them fit for it. may sound easy but believe me ..it's not cuz most pictures are build with different colors and as soon as you start with changing, it can be messed up and yes even if you mark something it can still be crap so sometimes a picture can take upon 8 hours to make depending on how the picture is build. I try to find PNG pictures with a transparent background so I don't have to cut it out but sometimes I find something so awesome that I don't care . the merry x-mas picture under is one example where I had a picture with the girl and a white background and ofc the white color was in her hair and on her body so using a marker was no option. I had to cut it out with the rope and use a lot of different tools to make it look good. but it was worth it like most of my work according to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment