New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Sunday, December 25, 2011

blog huh ... why not


Well guess it was my turn to make a blog.. I work with pictures and videos so why not.

First of all I just wanna say merry Christmas too everybody and happy new year if I don't make a post at that date.
What can I say about myself .. I'm a changer as I like too put it , I like too change stuff like pictures, music and movies just too name a few and that's mostly cuz I very often find some art work made by someone that can look awesome and fine as it is but I very often find things that I like to add too the artwork like stars or an reflection just to name a few. 
Black is my favorite color then it comes to art since black makes other colors shine then white makes them disappear and fade away.
I can't say that I like color backgrounds cuz they take your eyes away from they main object in the picture and makes the picture lose its charm.
My slogan is that things are meant to be changed and I think that's a pretty wise one as well ;) since if you leave a picture alone it will most likely fade away but if you edit it you bring a new life to the picture.
Since I'm a nerd I might as well say this .. You ress the picture and heal it with a holy light.
I will tell you more about my logo in the next post
¨
/Blerza 

No comments:

Post a Comment