New website

New website up and running check it out at www.dievilproduction.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

 My latest picture , Ikaros is her name if you didn't know and she's from one of the best animes I know.
      Can't say that my day has been perfect since only 1 good think happened today .. shaz came back so             guess I could nominate this picture to you.
      Swear to god that I will stop involving myself into other peoples problems cuz I always end up as the               person to blame, and I'm tired of it. I will only take care of my own problems from now on and let other         ppl  handle there own shit.
      This picture was tricky to fix since the object(ikaros) came in a white background picture and if you               check the colors of her wings you might get why my mark tool didn't work that great. either way I'm               happy with the results and yes I know I use green to much in my pictures but hey don't blame me cuz             that's the only color that satisfy my art mind.
     
 Posted by : 


No comments:

Post a Comment